Sheets added now.Agamemnon wrote:Only GMs can add characters to a campaign. You'll have to add a blank sheet for each person. You'll want to make sure it's set so that "all players" can see it, but only the specific player can edit/control it.
Meanwhile, Gasparo is ready...
For new character creation/conversion:
- You can move around priorities, skills or whatever as long as you keep to the original concept and the change isn't jarring
- If you previously had a edge, SA or something that hasn't really impacted the game yet (eg Marco's Animal Kin) feel free to change it or drop it entirely
- Treat what has happened in game as "backstory" for the creation of a "reboot" character that emulates what has been established in the story so far
- These characters are to be made according to new rules, with no SAs, karma or anything else rolling forward
- Leave equipment and money as is for now until we have the rules for Coin and Assets
- If you were "blessed" with an extra flaw during play, that means you have to pay for it as a trait as it is now part of the new character
- Feel free to introduce new NPCs or whatever as you like, using drives or traits as if it were a new campaign
- If you can't make it work right, let me know and we'll come up with something
PS: I promise I'll have the next post up for Lucio's interrogation by tomorrow.